Vision and Values
The vision and mission of Eden Park Academy is clear and simple and drives the work of our dedicated staff team. Our mission is to be a:
‘…Consistently outstanding wraparound care/education service leading to sustained positive destinations and successful, independent lives; closing the gaps in experience, achievements and future opportunities for our young people leading to brighter futures for all…’
Our daily work puts every young person and their specific needs at the centre of all we do. Our values reflect this philosophy and inform our practice:
- Excellence: consistently improving towards personal bests for every member of our community.
- Equity: meeting the needs of individuals and ensuring interventions lead to rapid progress.
- Participation: including all members of the community in the daily life of their school.
- Partnership: working closely with carers and external partners to meet the needs of our young people.
- Pride: priding ourselves on our achievements and the consistent improvements we make.
- Aspiration and ambition: striving to ensure every learner aims for the stars.
- Achievement: every pupil achieving outcomes to meet their potential and increase their opportunities.