Pebbles Care brought in it’s third annual Young People’s Award Night in style with a glittering show at the Loch Side Hotel.
In a night focusing on celebration and recognition, several of our young people took to the stage to showcase their talents and blow the audience away with brilliant and polished performances. Many of our young people also showed tremendous courage and character in taking to the stage, unannounced, to discuss their journeys and thank individuals from team Pebbles who have made special contributions to their lives.
All of our young people received an award in consideration of the individual achievements each has made in their tenure with the Pebbles family. We also took time to recognise the outstanding contributions from our team, who continue to support young people to achieve positive outcomes and work towards sustaining an independent and dynamic lifetime after care:
- Contributions to Supporting Others – Alex Sutherland
- Outstanding Contributions to Development (SMT Award) – Helen Campagne
- (New Comer Award) – Greatest Impact Since Joining Pebbles – Emma McGarry
- Outstanding Individual Achievement – Sharon Fleming
- Contributions to Education – Kerry McLean & Darren Gavin
- Commitment to Pebbles – Angela Whitefield
- Best Outdoor Environment – Richard Fry
- Excellence in Relationship Building Winner – Debbie Houston
- Innovation in Service Contribution Winner – Carla Morris Woodward
- Care Leavers Continued Support Award – Claire Watts
- Excellence in Care Support out-with Own Team – Megan McCulloch
- Best Wrap Around Care – The Paddock
- Achievement in Outcomes for Young People – Tanglewood
- Innovation in Care – Tracy Blair
- Care Worker of The Year – Kieran Thomas
- Leader of The Year – Helen Kelly
- Care Team of the Year – Earlseat House
- Home of the Year – Blane Cottage
Although some of the dancing was a cause for concern, the night offered a positive forum for professionals, family members and young people to collaborate and reflect on the achievements and challenges we face together in support of providing a safe path for young people to achieve. We continue to advocate for celebrating the successes of young people and we will take this ethos forward as we aim to make a difference for each young person who comes into our care.